Wednesday, May 16, 2012

An Introduction

I have these friends who decided to start blogs so that we could stay up to date with each other's lives as we head to college. Apparently they forgot the reason they have a Facebook... Whatever their thought process was, they have asked, no begged! They have begged me to start a blog. They said things like "Kendall you're life is so fantastic there needs to be a blog about it!" and "Please start a blog so that I can read all about you because that it is all I want to do every day!!" even "You are the coolest person I know!" Now I may have gotten these quotes a little off due to the fact that, as my mom will be more than happy to attest to, I tend to ignore people. Anyway, the point is I was definitely asked to start a blog. And since I like to keep my fans happy, a blog they shall have.
Since this last senior year has actually been the best time of my life and college will no doubt be a slippery slope down to boring regular people life, a blog about my life would be less interesting than hearing another speech on why big pots and pans aren't allowed in the dish washer. So in between posts about my super crazy/almost definitely disappointing first year of college life, I will be posting new recipes I try and reviews for books I read. And I guess whatever other dandy secrets of life I feel my followers need to know.
So this is my blog. You're welcome world.

1 comment: